Wickford Development Company represents a success story based on quality and attention to detail.
This pride in the job attitude is the maxim of its founder, Brian De'ath, who has headed a winning team of top class tradesmen who have collectively won, for more than 50 years, 38 individual NHBC Pride in the Job awards, including nine times regional winner and UK finalist, and in 2000 were National Supreme Winners. A unique achievement.
It is Wickford Development's policy to provide the highest of standards both in materials and workmanship at every stage of construction and fitting.
In order to provide variety and choice in specification, plots do vary. Full details on specific plots are available on request.
The following are a selection of the standard features available at Woodlands Park:
- NHBC Warranty
- Solid blockwall traditional construction to all floors with traditional plaster finish and studwork where practical
- Full gas fired central heating
- Sealed double glazing throughout, in UPVC frames
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Quality fitted oven and hob unit with extractor hood
- Smoke detectors
- Natural stone fireplaces
- High quality UPVC multi locking front doors
- Security locks to all sealed unit double glazed windows
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- External light to front and rear entrances
- Outside garden tap
- Landscaping to all front gardens
- Quality sanitary ware
- Wide choice of tiling
- Top quality full height close boarded fencing
- Brindle block paved drives